- Small group lessons assure individualized attention and faster skill development
- Equine Canada certified coaching provides safe, accurate, and qualified instruction
- All coaches certified in first aid for an added level of safety
- Well trained horses enable riders to focus on themselves and their learning goals
- Excellent facilities provide the rider the opportunity to experience multiple disciplines and become a truly accomplished horse person
- Horsemanship taught as well as riding so should you ever wish to move beyond lessons to horse-ownership, you'll be well prepared for the experience
- Part-board opportunities for students who wish to experience owning a horse, without the same degree of financial and time commitment
- Clinic opportunities for students both on and off property, enabling them to further their riding education
- Showing opportunities available for qualified students interested in competition
- Flexible daytime lessons available for adults with less-than-traditional schedules
- Adult only lessons available
The Graduate Riding School is located in Georgetown Ontario, an easy drive from Guelph, Milton, Halton Hills, Burlington, Acton and Oakville. GRS offers certified instruction with a personal touch to students of all ages who desire to improve their riding. Our head coach has been teaching for 15 years and in that time has taught all ages and levels from "what's a horse?" through Training level eventing.
Our facility offers two indoor rings, a large lit outdoor sand ring, grass jump ring, and a cross-country course on the 95 acres of hacking! For dedicated parents hanging out while their children ride, there's a heated lounge to relax in that overlooks the arena complete with with complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate.